19 May 2014

Project 52 - 20/52


Let me just begin with; HOW ARE WE 20 WEEKS INTO THIS YEAR ALREADY! Now I've got that out the way...... I've gone to go slightly off topic for this week's photo. My children are in it (just), but it actually shows my whole family. We went to Kew Gardens at the weekend to celebrate a few birthdays. I love this picture because it's exciting. Our family is rapidly growing, this picture shows how we have gone from a family of 5 to a family of 10! I have added Thomas, Noah and Judah, my sister Jessica is getting married in July to Ben and my other sister Joelle brought her boyfriend Aurelien. It's so much fun getting to know these new people and spend time all together. 



In december Joelle put this as her Facebook status:
" I got to spend a lovely day with my two amazing big sisters, Rebecca Green and Jess Laming! One pregnant and the other engaged, its all so exciting and I am looking forward to seeing where we will be next time we go in 2015!"

My mum responded:
"One pregnant, one engaged ...... and one too busy looking after 2 small children?"

I'm excited to see if her predictions are right!



2 comments:

  1. Corinne Laming19 May 2014 at 21:49

    I hope poor Aurelian doesn't mind being referred to as part of the growing Laming family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops I meant to go back and put a disclaimer in for him! Just got to hope he doesn't read it! We're not Facebook friends so I'm guessing he won't!

      Delete