8 May 2014

Right Now I'm Loving......003

This month's RNIL is a lot more varied, my wishes are all over the place! The thing I'm craving the most is decorating. Our hallway, stairs and landing are in desperate need of a make over but it's a huge job and we'd really like someone else to come and do it but we just don't have the pennies to get it done. I have also finally decided how to redecorate our dining room and kitchen which is much more manageable ourselves but is not top priority.


In the same vein as redecorating, our saucepans have had quite a battering and I'd really like to replace them. This saucepan set is so pretty but also really well designed. I saw them in Lakeland and was attracted by the colours. When I had a proper look I was shocked at how light they are, they look like heavy stoneware like Le Creuset but they aren't. The also come with plastic lids so you can put leftovers straight in the fridge. The only downside is they don't have lids you can use when cooking, although Lakeland do do a lid to fit any saucepan which is clever!


Now the weather is getting nicer and I'm getting out and about with the kids, we are picnicking a lot. Noah has some really nice lunch bags and boxes we use, but my food usually goes in boring tupperware. This cool bag with matching water bottle and flask is so cute! I love that it looks like a tote bag and I'm a sucker for a matching set. As Noah gets more independent and I don't need to follow him around play parks as much, it would be nice to take a little flask of coffee to enjoy whilst he plays. I also volunteer at a community cafe some Saturdays, so it would be really nice to have this bag for storing my breast pump and expressed milk in.


I have a pair of these sandals from Sseko Designs, they are a-mazing. I love learning different ties and spending ages playing with them watching you tube videos of how to tie them! However, it can be a faff when trying to get ready to go out. This year they have brought out these leather t-bar straps that can go on them. I would really love some, especially as it's hard enough to get out the house as it is, and I don't want to have to leave them packed away for a few years!


I have a major crush on all Cosatto products. We already have one of their car seats for Noah, it was really reasonably prices and has a funky robot design. All of their products are so bright and fun. This car seat grabbed my eye for 3 reasons. 1. How could you miss it with those colours 2.I love that it's main body is white, not black like every blooming baby product out there 3. That bar across the front instead of a five point harness seems like a really good idea. Now this is nowhere near as reasonably priced as the one we bought so I'm sure I will go on wanting, but I will definitely go for Cosatto when we need a bigger seat for Judah. On a side note, the Pixilate double buggy makes me want a double buggy!


My eyes don't like sunshine much, so I'm never without sunglasses. I never spend a lot on them as I don't look after them. I only have one pair in working order now so my eBay wish list is full of sunglasses! These are my current favourite, I love the shape and I am obsessed with leopard print. I may actually get these as they are under £2!

So that's it for this month.
Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment