20 Jan 2014

A Big Thank You!

I would just like to do a post saying a massive thank you to a very old friend! Despite not having much contact over the last 8 years, after reading this this post about unisex baby clothing, she sent me this gorgeous package of baby clothes in the post!


It was such a kind thing to do, the clothes are adorable and it gave me great encouragement in writing my blog. The clothes are all from Pumpkin Patch, which I did not know still had a website, I thought when they went into administration just around the time Noah was born that was it. It was a real shame because there clothes are lovely, one of my favourite outfits Noah wore as a baby was from there and they still stock it - see here

So again, I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Ella, and thank you to everyone who encourages my writing!

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment