5 Jan 2014

The 52 Project 1/52




In an effort to rekindle my love affair with my blog and to get better at using my camera, I have decided to embark upon The 52 Project. Lots of people in the blogosphere did it last year and I loved seeing the pictures. My camera skills leave a lot to be desired! Maybe I will look for a photography evening class this year!

So, the project aim is to take a photo of your child once a week, every week, for a year. As some of you know we will have another little one arriving soon, so I felt this year would be a particularly interesting year to do it! Babies change so much in the first year that it will be great to document that. I find it harder to notice Noah changing now, just all of a sudden he seems different, so I am looking forward to being able to see his changes documented.

So here is week one's effort!

This kid is really determined to stick to his new year resolution

The bump at almost 33 weeks. I feel huge, I never feel like I look nice so having this picture is a huge challenge for me!

















No comments:

Post a Comment