11 Mar 2014

Project 52 - 10/52

Both the photos come from the same day this week. We went to the Rare Breeds Centre in Woodchurch as we had such a beautiful sunny day. Getting out and about on the sunny days makes me feel like I can totally handle two children! Noah is so well behaved and Judah just sleeps! It's when we are indoors all day that Noah and I send each other up the wall!

This photo of Noah is really a better picture of the sheep! He spent absolutely ages trying to feed all the sheep in this pen. None of them were interested, why would they when they had masses of food to help themselves to, but he was having a great time.


Again, the photo of Judah is awful as a portrait, but just look at that face! I think it shows quite clearly how the sunny days make us feel!!


On a side note, these were both shot using manual settings. Think I'm getting there!
Bx

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, your little boys are very cute! P.S your doing well using your manual settings on your camera, pics look great! I've been cheating lately and using semi-auto settings, I really need to practise more using manual settings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. Enjoying your blog as well. I have to admit using manual settings has been taking a back seat since Judah was born! Need to get a lot more practice in.

      Delete