19 Mar 2014

Right now I'm loving......002

This edition of RNIL is a mostly selfish one! In my post pregnancy state I'm looking for lots of things to make myself feel better. Not many of my clothes fit very well, I've purchased a few items but I'd like to fit into my old clothes sooner rather than later. So generally I'm using other make up and accessories to perk me up a bit.

Firstly is YSL's Touche Eclat. Despite having loads more energy than when I was pregnant, I am still super tired. Judah isn't a lot of trouble at night but he does wake up 3 or 4 times so my black bags are something special. I'm hoping this lives up to it's reputation as it's quite lot to pay!  

Next up is something I have been wanting for quite sometime, a leather jacket. I've finally decided on this faux one from H&M, it's only £29.99 and I have a 25% discount voucher. The only light jacket I have is a denim jacket, but the only trouser I have that fit are jeans. I am very anti double denim so I need something new for spring. 


This bag is from one of my favourite brands JuJuBe. I already own two of their nappy bags, they have such attention to detail and come in great prints. Their new 'Legacy' collection is my favourite so far. This bag is the SuperBe which is a large tote bag, would be great for swimming, the beach or picnic. I think the black and white stripes are fun and classy all at the same time!    


One entry not for me! Easter is on it's way and obviously Judah is way too young for chocolate. These bunny ear soothers from Archie's Boutique are so cute and would make much better gift for him.


As I said, I have been using make up to make me feel better about myself. I've just got into wearing lipstick but I don't like the maintenance that comes with it. I'd like to give this lip primer a go, I already have some Urban Decay make up and I love it! Reviews I've read say it helps lipstick last a lot longer. I also hope it will stop my lips drying out so much.


So that concludes this edition of RNIL, of course maternity pay is going to fund very few of these.
Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment