27 Aug 2014

Project 52 - 34/52


Slightly unconventional again this week. 

I wanted to post some pictures with some of my favourite people in the world. We were very lucky to spend some time with them at the weekend and show off the boys.

Robert and Marion were the founders of the church I grew up in, the church my parents still go to. Even though we have moved and go to a new church which has a great family, even though the building the used to use has been demolished and a new building in it's place, even though there is a new pastor, the Staplehurst Free Church will always feel like my home. Robert and Marion moved away a long long time ago now, we don't get to see them nearly enough, they are such special people and I miss them dearly.


Debs is Robert and Marion's daughter. I was a teeny tiny bridesmaid when her and Pete got married.Pete works at the oh so fancy Stowe school and we were very privileged to get to stay over night in the dorms so we could spend more time with them. Debs and Pete have 3 beautiful and talented and all grown up children. I still picture them as little kids which shows just how little we see them these days. 


Thank you so much for having us to stay and for being the most amazing family. 
Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment